Life Coach by Jay Shetty Coaching Certification School.
Accredited by Association of Coaching and EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council)
Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching by CTI Green Light Go School
(ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
Neuro-Linguistic Programming Course by UNADE- Universidad Americana de Europa
Master in RRHH Management, Business and Negotiation in Faculty of Psychology, Educational Science and Sport Blanquerna (Facultat de Psicología Ciències de l’Educació i de l’Esport Blanquerna (URL) in Barcelona- Spain).
Psychology Degree in Faculty of Psychology, Educational Science and Sport Blanquerna (Facultat de Psicología Ciències de l’Educació i de l’Esport Blanquerna (URL) in Barcelona- Spain).
Junior Bachelor in High Point Central High School – (High Point, North Carolina), USA
Sportlast and Medilast (at Textil Elástico)
Brand Manager- Export Manager- Trainning manager
April 2016- Present
- As a Brand manager I am in charge of:
- Marketing Department by taking care of the sales and digital marketing. Taking care of the brand positioning in the market, managing and leading the Website and the digital project, RRSS, SEO/SEM,… and managing the Digital corners from our great accounts.
- Designing the Marketing campaigns for new products launching online and in the stores.
- Managing Great accounts like El Corte Ingles, Twinner, Intersport,… going to conventions, meetings,… taking care of yearly offers, personalized discounts and offers.
- Managing the sales rep team by giving support in all sales fields and managing the yearly and monthly offers.
- Managing the Sport Events that take place in Spain.
- Research of new raw materials to design new products or articles that can complement our catalog to add more value to Sportlast by working with the CEO in order to approach these goals.
- As a Trainning manager I take care of:
- Training sessions
- Detection of training needs
- Search of training programs for the employess
- Categorization of the different jobs and their needs
- Being in charge of the export department by taking care of old clients, research of new clients such as retailers, distributorships…and research of new countries where to expand the business.
Textil Elástico for Sportlast by Medilast brand (Colorado Springs-CO-USA))
Majority Share Owner- Export Manager, Recruitment Manager- Brand Manager- Coach Compression
June 2014- March 2016
Key player in the creation of the new company in the US Territory. Working all aspects of establishing Sportlast as a recognized name brand in the USA Sports Compression sock market. I designed the company profile and the business plan, I worked identifying and negotiating with national distributors, retail clients, independent sales representatives and establishing a USA Fulfillment center to service our USA customers.
Aeroports de Catalunya- Aeroport Lleida- Alguaire (Lérida- Spain)
Institutional and public relations and Human Resources technician
May 2009- June 2014
- Manage the protocol events, institutional visits, responsible for the Airport’s institutional and public image, managing press department, press conferences…
- Recruitment procedures for the airport by doing curriculum vitae searching, telephone and Skype Call interviews, group dynamics, personal interviews,…
Eurofirms ETT (Lérida- Spain)
Commercial Manager/Human Resources Recruiter.
September 2008-March 2009.
- Office manager taking care of all the procedures done at the office by supervising all the recruitment process, setting employment contracts, being in charge of labor risks and checking the new worker will accomplish the rules established by each company/client.
- Look for new clients by offering ourHR personalized services. Having agreements with the 2 biggest food companies in the area by providing him of different types of profiles for their company that went from basic profiles for the manufacture and high profiles as managers.
Select ETT (Actually Randstad). (Lérida- Spain)
Responsible management and HR consulting.
April 2008 -June 2008.
- Being in charge ofrecruitment process, payrollinterviews, placement ofofferings, accounting forhours, month-end close, SocialSecurity arrangements, salariesandadministrative duties needed on the main office for around 20 different companies and more than 200 workers.
Téxtil Elastico for Medilast Sport brand (Actually Sportlast by Medilast) (Lérida- Spain)
Commercial Director and Public Relations
June 2006- March 2008.
- In charge of the recruitment of the sales team.
- Being responsible of leading the sales reps by training them, giving support within the sales channels, setting profit-based sales targets, quotes, managing the budget, designing sales forecast, attending the management demand and the writing and execution of a sales plan.
- Organize and set personalized visits to Sport Doctors, sports clubsand different customers to work with them as partners and have professional feedbacks from our products that helped us to keep improving all our products into a medical line.
- Manage large accounts, working onthe positioning of thearticles, negotiation ofseasonal discountsandanalysisoftheturnover of products
- Supporting customers such asCSKAMoscow basketball team,andthe SpanishWomen’s Basketball being in charge of commercial needs, trackingandPublic Relations.
Gestión Directa Brokers (Barcelona- Spain)
Technical Manager Recruitment.
October 2005- April 2006.
- Recruitment, insertionof job offers, searchjob boards, screening resumes,telephone andpersonalinterviews, preparing and doing psychologicaltests and trials. For the different job positions inside the company: administration, financial, sales reps,…
El Corte Ingles. (Barcelona-Spain)
Traineeship period in Recruitment
September 2003- March 2004.
- Being in charge of receiving andscreeningofresumes, interviews, microinterviews, group interviewsofbetween30and40, job interviews, phone interviews and regular recruitment.
- SPANISH: mother language, native level and bilingual.
- CATALAN: mother language, native level and bilingual.
- ENGLISH: perfectly written and spoken.