Ready to enroll? Take the first step:
Loving yourself is an absolute must before you can genuinely give your love and service to others. What does loving yourself look like? It looks like stepping outside of your head and introducing yourself to you. Give yourself grace, love and kindness. THANK YOUR BODY and YOURSELF for getting you where you are today. Your body hears you. It knows and reacts to you. Talk kindly to yourself, massage your feet and SMILE.
Here’s 5 things you can work on daily:
1. Say nothing bad about yourself. Start little at a time, 1 day at a time.
2. Look yourself in the eyes every single day and smile.
3. List 5 things you’ve achieved.
4. Ask the people you love what they love about you.
5. Do something you love each day.
I have learned very simple tools to help relieve my anxiety, stress and sadness. The JSCS training, support and techniques aided my growth as a person and afforded me the opportunity to share that with others through life and self-compassion coaching.
Simplistic Life Coaching is working together to remove the clutter, obstacles and negative self-talk that can hold you back from a happy and successful life! Let’s connect with a complimentary discovery call.