Ready to enroll? Take the first step:
I’m Neal and I am a Life Coach, Perspective and Self-Empowerment Guide!
I specialize in spirituality, self-love, fulfillment, and purpose.
I spent over seven years working in Investment Banking on Wall Street, and after the sudden and unexpected death of my mom I took a step back to examine my life, who I was, and my broader perspective.
With personal lessons learned from body dysmorphia, grief and trauma, illness, and the 80-100 hour a week corporate rat race, I help my clients discover the self-limiting beliefs that are holding them back from being who they really are.
If you’re feeling any of the below, I encourage you to reach out to me.
– Stuck in a rut
– Strong feelings or emotions
– Confused about your life path or no control over personal life
– The need to chase external validation (familial, cultural, societal)
– The general feeling that “something’s off”
I reinvigorate my clients’ excitement for life and guide them towards feeling more fulfilled in their day-to-day lives.
More often than not everything can appear fine and steady-state on the surface.
The underlying emotional blocks and anxieties we hold in our heart and bodies can make us:
– Trapped in “loss of control” cycles
– Feeding negative self-talk
– Prevent us from being truly present and enjoying life
If you’re ready to feel a deep sense of calmness, inner satisfaction, motivation, intuition guiding you, and fulfillment – send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website (nealbakshi.com) or send me a DM on Instagram (@neal.bakshi).
I can’t wait to hear from you!